Wednesday, March 03, 2004

ok so now that i'm calm but still pissed, i was reading Rich's blog, and i like his recent entry so i will do the same:

Nice Box!

So, say you were meeting a new person - blind date, new friend, who knows. And you wanted them to have some idea of what kind of person you are, and who you are. But you can't actually tell them in so many words. Instead, you have to give them a box, with a dozen things in it for them to ponder over.

What would you put in the box? No cheating - you're not allowed to include things such as links to your blog.

WHAT I'D PUT IN MINE:
1. Jimi Hendrix's "Are You Experienced" (to show my hero)
2. Pablo Neruda's "Residence on Earth" (to show my reason to write)
3. a sticker with my old graff tag (to show the past)
4. a slice of pizza (to show my addiction)
5. a picture of my mom and I when i was a little kid with alot less hair (to show my love)
6. My red guitar with the radiohead sticker (to show my dreams)
7. a copy of "Pelo Bueno" (to show my present)
8. a Yankees Hat (to show my loyalty)
9. a paystub from YCA, The Guild Complex and Aspira of NY (to show my work)
10. Journals from 95-2000 (to show my flaws)
11. Radiohead's OK Computer (to show my insecurities)
12. a picture of John Pablo smiling (to show my future)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home