Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Three things I am wearing right now
1 - chuck taylors
2 - western shirt
3 - denim jeans

Three things on my desk
1 - dragons
2 - manuscript
3 - CD's

Three things I want to do before I die
1 - Live in Puerto Rico
2 - Live in Spain
3 - live long enough to see my son graduate college

Three ways to describe my personality
1 - eccentric
2 - loud
3 - extremely silly

Three bad things about my personality
1 - extremely silly
2 - too touchy
3 - thinks he's eccentric

Three good things about my personality
1 - friendly
2 - extremely silly
3 - crack alot of jokes

Parts of my heritage
1 - The Bronx (Grand Concourse)
2 - hip hop
3 - rock and roll

Three places I want to go to
1 - Amsterdam
2 - Chile
3 - Spain

Three nicknames I had/have
1 - B
2 - Bone
3 - Boney

Three screen names I had/have
1 - bonafide1977
2 - bonafideNYC
3 - Bonafide TCK

Three people I miss
1 - John Pablo
2 - Lipo
3 - Dennis Kim

Three web sites that people may not know about
1 - http://www.greenplastic.com (for Radiohead)
2 - http://www.gibson.com (even though i am a fender man myself)
3 - http://www.tabtalk.com (for Guitar tabs, thank me later)

Three visual artists I like
1 - Schiele
2 - Dali
3 - Miro

Three books I like
1 - Residence On Earth
2 - Fight Club
3 - Siddartha

Three corporations that should be destroyed
1 - McDonalds (the way we eat)
2 - Gap (the way we dress)
3 - MTV-Viacom (the perception of our generation)

Three people (living or dead) to invite to my dream dinner party
1 - My Uncle Lipo
2 - Dennis Kim (i really love that kid)
3 - Thom Yorke (i had to invite one of my idols)

Three lines about me (haiku)

there is a moment
where i look in the mirror
and i don't see me

or

wake up morning time
hair is let out, open eyes
welcome a new day




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home