Tuesday, October 19, 2004

everything in life is risky
the fork in the road is rusty
get rid of the old, make room for new
i think cliches are nice
because whoever made it up
was the first person to make it up
what's a cliche before a cliche????
whene you write something do you tell yourself (is this a cliche?)
and why is it pronounced (CLEE-SHAE)
why not (CLEESH)

today is a gloomy day
rain is not my friend
my chuck taylors get wet real easily
i' m going to grow a beard
i'm thinking about locking hair up
i've only been thinking about since
i was eighteen and the people who think
that locks are only for Rastafari
kiss my ass
that's like saying rice and beans are only
for puertoricans
or noodle are only for chinese
i hang out with two guys named Angel
right now
am i the devil in disguise
(Beelzebub, Lucifer, Mephistopheles, Satan, Diablo)
and does that make Johnny-Cerebus
hopefully the sky will open up
and ride the earth of all the infidels
(does that include me also)
(hopefully not)
you say goodbye and i say hello
B.

2 Comments:

Blogger iamadreamer2 said...

It's raining there? It's pouring here too.
My Chucks are soaked and so are my jeans...I wish I enjoyed the rain as much as I used to when I was 13.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Raina said...

Definitely a little devil. But one with an angelic influence. Not like Little Nicky or anything. You're cute and you didn't even need a shovel across the face to make you that way. (I watch way to many pop culture movies).

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home