Friday, November 05, 2004

friday afternoon
day is slow
music still pounding in my head
people complaining about
my disappearing act
it should make them

appreaciate what is important in life like
maccaroni and cheese or eggs
over easy, there are alot of options
right right continuing with delicious
edible foods because i like to eat
seriously i may be thin but i have been eating
something terrible, i need to stop
i need to go to the gym
carry my stomach over my shoulder
and you 'll need to accept that

not expect my to change
everyday
life is new everyday

hhhhhhg8erlsiuhgdflaiwueyrgfao;rehgiuvaer'v
a;irulefgalrieufgbva;wlofiugera;luvbalo;gfhaqeo;lg

i'm tried falling alsepp
until tomorrow
there is much catching up on sleeping
tonight seems good

B.

2 Comments:

Blogger sonja said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:42 AM  
Blogger sonja said...

sonja valentine said...
sunday morning
eggs over easy with
hot, sweet coffee
makes me appreciate life
oh, and not the gym...

sleep when you will
songs are poems
for the many

-sonja

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home