Tuesday, December 28, 2004

last night
i saw Cousin play at Mercury Lounge
they we're cool
i have to tell Raze to take off those glasses though
he looks like a dork

but i lost one of my journals
on the bus WHICH SUCKED
so now im trying to figure
out what was actually in it

John Pablo is getting back home today
he was on tour lecturing about
"The Use of Calculus in the Age of Algebra"
i think he made alot money

these days are moving a tad slow
damn cold weather, always does that
summertime comes a rolling

wintertime is a uncle that never wants to leave
i'm catching myself
staring at nothoing
and it hurts my eyes

people don't ever call me
i feel like i lost alot of my friends
ever since i became a father

do people not like my son
"FUCK THEM"
That's what i say
if they don't like me and my son
he's beautiful dammit

i don't understand it
i have friends
but not the people i grew up with
ayyyy, whatever

my son is smarter than yours

How does it feel?



(b)

3 Comments:

Blogger sonja said...

John Pablo is getting back home today
he was on tour lecturing about
"The Use of Calculus in the Age of Algebra"

shoot - your son's smarter than ME...dang

4:01 PM  
Blogger iamadreamer2 said...

"my son is smarter than yours"

Well then, I guess it's good that I have a daughter that's smarter than yours.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Curtis Bryan said...

Well see, you haven't posted pics of John on here (and if you did I'm sorry I missed them..)

I'd call you but I don't know your number (cuz no one ever calls you..) But yea if you want to call me, it's 602-808-0830. Ask for Curtis.

My sons turn 13 tomorrow. They're in Florida. I live in Phoenix. Remind me to call them.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home