Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The band finally got together, just in a “let’s hang out” mode. Vincent and Raze finally saw each other. It’s been four years since they’ve last seen each other and Raze has improved dramatically since our last session. Jason came thru and it was good for him to get out, times are hard in the Hendricks household and for me it was great seeing three different people from three different circles of friends. Vincent is from HMV 86th St./Musician friend who basically single handedly taught me how to play guitar and gave me more esteem, Jason who is a family member who I barely used to talk to because I thought he was too young/weird to hang out with, then I realized that we had a lot in common and we had great jokes on my father. Raze whose roots come from TCK, has been my main motivation into really pursuing The Mona Passage. Raze’s band “Cousin”

www.cousinmusic.com

Played at my book party and it was great to see Raze really get busy and record an album and he has to be my number one supporter when it comes to the music I’m writing and it feels wonderful. So now we have our ten songs, our ideas, our concepts, our venues and our goals, all we need now is time and money.

(the Jets lost, what the hell is that?)

B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home