Tuesday, February 01, 2005

i want to clear things up
i have not been anywhere near perfect
with this whole situation

this is partly my fault
i've been a huge asshole
and at time down right mean

but at the end of the day
i am still not going to be able to raise my son
which is the whole point of everything

and for someone to think
that they have the right to choose
someone over me

is what drives me up the wall
it's not about us
never has never will

even though someone may think it is
i am his father. point blank
i don't understand why you don't see that

do you think i'll make him into
a gangbanger, or a drug dealer
or better yet, me.

there are worse things in life
than being me, i know a few
of those thing myself

and i think i came out pretty good
but then again it's just my opinion
who really cares about opinions

b.
not the worst person in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home