Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ten Albums I Will Never Skip Tracks On

Ten Albums I Will Never Skip Tracks On...!!!

1. Radiohead: OK Computer
2. Pink Floyd: Dark Side Of The Moon
3. The Mars Volta: Deloused In The Comatorium & At The Drive In: Relationship Of Command
4. Jimi Hendrix: Are You Experienced?
5. A Tribe Called Quest: Low End Theory
6. The Who: Live At Leeds
7. The Beatles: 1967-1970 (The Blue Album)
8. System Of A Down: Toxicity
9. Nirvana: Nevermind/ In Utero/ Unplugged
10. Radiohead: Kid A/Amnesiac/Hail To The Thief

i really could listen to Radiohead all the way thru from Pablo Honey to Hail to the Theif
if wanted to, but The Mars Volta always pushes themself in.

man i really have a wierd obsession with music,
it really is one of the few things that can take up the whole day
and i will still feel complete.!!!

Sincerely,
Bonafide

2 Comments:

Blogger Baller said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

It has all guitar related stuff.

Thanks

8:54 AM  
Blogger M. Gallegos said...

Hey Bonafide -- I read through alittle of your blog, man. Sorry for the way life has you down -- I was thinking man...I saw you on television once...ever since then I haven't stopped writing music/poetry. You're the whole reason I started writing in the first place. 19 now, and just cruising along trying to make the best of a bad situation. Anyway - I just wanted to thank you I guess. I hope things start looking up for you, brother.

Peace,
MeGallegos (concretethought@yahoo.com)

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home